NEW IN: Derby Shoes

Sunday, January 24, 2016


If you love the Stella McCartney 'Elyse' platforms but don't have the budget for it (or you simply just won't allow yourself to waste a ridiculous amount of money on a pair of synthetic leather shoes), then these derby shoes from Zara (part of the F/W '15 collection, if I'm not mistaken) would make a great alternative. The upper has a lovely deep shade of navy which I find to be a breath of fresh air from my normal black pairs of shoes. These are quite fun to wear and looks great with denim and boxy dresses.

Expect to see this pair in my upcoming look post! Stay tuned!



2 comments:

  1. omg love this shoes

    http://polilovee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting and casual!!! Love it so much ♡

    Visit our blogger platform www.dressed-to-kill.com ✿

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...